We have a mantra in Charlotte, North Carolina…
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18
So with that in mind…
Here’s what most people look for in discovering their life’s purpose and fulfilling their desires (and if you are in search of either or both, then I’m sure you can relate)…
I call this the “Spiritual Road To Disaster ”:
• Waiting for something outside of yourself to save you from the horrors of the world.
• Hoping to find some guru that is going to help place you on the path of enlightenment – spending thousands of dollars in all
• Trusting that the media is going to give you the truth about what you need to improve your life.
• Looking for relief
• Trusting politicians to guide you to prosperity after you are sure to conform to all their enacted laws and regulations.
• Adopt a particular religion and see that religion as the only way to achieve prosperity.
• Try to continue to figure out on your own what will help you create enjoyment of life.
• Asking the opinion of others to determine what is going to help your relationships become stronger.
• Attending more and more worthless webinars, reading more and more simple books on how to find the right person that you are compatible with.
• Working extra hard when you don’t have to.
• Spinning your wheels in trying to determine what is right or wrong for self-development
• Praying to something outside yourself.
• Failing to go inside yourself.
• Failing to recognize who you truly are.
The Spiritual Road To Disaster is not only frustrating, but keeps most of you stuck for forcing you to spend more time and money than necessary – while working your behind off and destroying your dreams.
To be honest…
After working with hundreds of people in spiritual development, I see most on the verge of giving up on the whole idea of having a successful and prosperous life sooner than later.
And I get it…
You could just buy a book and perhaps solve all your problems. Add an audio or video and give yourself a 3D experience as to what is going to create fulfillment of your desires.
Or, you can join the Aspoonful Membership Portal and change your life, not later, but now.